The following general rules should be obtained by the Clients/Agency to apply special permit and visa to travel in Tibet.
- Tibet is Autonomous region of China. So you will not get the special permit and Visa for Tibet directly In your country. You have to proceed for permit and Visa for Tibet through our Agency.
- We must receive scan copy of your passport at least 15 days prior to arrival in gateway cities (Kathmandu or Chengdu or any other Chinese cities). Passport must be same and valid for more than 6 months.
- Those entering Tibet via gateway city of Kathmandu , Nepal , must spend at least 2 nights to issue Tibet visa in one of the visa working days i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, client must plan to arrive Kathmandu accordingly if they have limited time. They will also require to bring 2 passport size photos. We shall send client "Chinese embassy visa form" well in advance to be fill up by each client which can either sent to us by email or can be collected upon arrival.
- Except few trips, most of the trips can start from China mainland entering Tibet via gateway city of Chengdu either via train or by air. In this case Client must obtain Chinese visa in their home country and we will organize Tibet permit and handover it through our agent in one of the cities in China before entering Tibet Autonomous region.
- Chinese visa will be valid for China mainland only, do not bring Chinese visa if you are entering via Tibet Autonomous region.
- We supply detail information and briefing upon arrival.
- Kodari Border near Zangmu from Kathmandu
- Through Golmud road to Amdo
- Purang from Simikot
- Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Overland via Kerong
- Kailash Inner Kora by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Lucknow
- Lhasa with Kailash Yatra by Flight
- Kailash Panning and Preparation
- Tibet General Information
- Tibet Visa Information
- Muktinath Tour by Flight
- Nepal Cultural Tour
- Damodar Kunda Tour
- Lumbini Tour Packages
- Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Nepal Information