Facts of the Trek:
Activities : Hiking & Trekking.
Destination : Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Trip Duration : 15 Days
Max. Altitude : 4130 meters
Group Size : Min. 2 / Max.12 + Above
Best Season : Mid February to May and October to mid December.
Grade : ^^ (Moderate)
Trekking Type: Lodge & Camping trek.
This trek is the one of best views of annapurna range, nilgiri , Dhaulagiri , Tukuche peak , Dhampus peak , Hiunchuli ,Machhapuchhre , Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal other many more greatest views of mountains you never seen before. which is make you the real adventure of life time. This trekking is the suit for who have short holidays this trekking route is much best because in the Annapurna region Poon Hill is the best panoramic place in earth. some famous Trekking itinerary as bellows no worry if you have short time we take you the you top of hill than you enjoy to touch with mountains views.
The Trek begins from Nayapul, which is an hours scenic drive from Pokhara with some fabulous views of Annapurna (South) and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) en route . From Nayapul, a half an hours walk brings us to Birethanti, situated at the confluence of Modi and Bhurung rivers, here the route divides. We take the West trail towards Ghorepani, a trading village situated at an elevation of 2750 m., where there is a tremendous vantage point (Poon hill - 3194 m.) to view both the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himal. The views at sunrise from Poon hill are simply stunning. From Ghorepani, the trail leads East to the hamlet of Tadapani and on towards Chhomrong, from where we commence our journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary and onwards to Annapurna Base Camp. The journey to base camp follows the valley in between the huge ramparts of Himchuli & Machhapuchhre, eventually emerging into an awesome Amphitheater, where a labyrinth of mountains and Annapurna I tower almost vertically above us.
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu
Arrive Kathmandu airport, you will be met and transferred to your Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu free day
The day is yours to explore the sightseeing monumentes of Kathmandu briefing and preparation of trek, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist coach or private car (Approx 6:00 hours) or flight (Approx 20 Minutes), Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara - Birethanti - Ulleri
Drive to Birethanti (1140m) from Pokhara. Trek to Magar village of Ulleri (2070m,). Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 05: Ulleri - Ghorepani
Trek to Ghorepani (2840m.). Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 06: Ghorepani - Tadapani
Trek to Tadapani (2540m) for beautiful sunset views of Annapurna South and Machhapuchhare. Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 07: Tadapani - Chhomrung
Trek to Chhomrung (2040m.) Towering above the village is the mighty peak of Annapurna South, with the Fishtail facing it across the valley. Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 08: Chhomrung to Himalayan Hotel
Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2680m.), Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 09: Himalaya Hotel to Annapurna South Base Camp Visit
Trek to British Expedition Annapurna South Face Base Camp (4234m.), Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 10: Annapurna South Base Camp- Dovan
Trek to Dovan overnight stay at tea house.
Day 11: Dovan - Modi Khola
Trek to Modi Khola, Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 12: Modi Khola - Dhampus
Trek to Dhampus, Overnight stay at tea house.
Day 13: Dhampus - Pokhara
Trek down to Phedi, Drive to Pokhara, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 14: Drive/Flight to Kathmandu
Day 15: Free on your own, depart Kathmandu
Cost: Ask for Quotation
What is included in the price?
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours if applicable by private car / van / bus
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- Local licensed English speaking Guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer as part of trekking itinerary
- Land transfers as appropriate for trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
What is not included in the price?
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Overland via Kerong
- Kailash Inner Kora by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Lucknow
- Lhasa with Kailash Yatra by Flight
- Kailash Panning and Preparation
- Tibet General Information
- Tibet Visa Information
- Muktinath Tour by Flight
- Nepal Cultural Tour
- Damodar Kunda Tour
- Lumbini Tour Packages
- Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Nepal Information