Facts of the Trek:
Activities : Hiking & Trekking.
Destination : Ghandrung Trek
Trip Duration : 05 Days
Max. Altitude : 1940 meters
Group Size : Min. 2 / Max.12 + Above
Best Season : Mid February to May and October to mid December.
Grade : ^ (Easy)
Trekking Type: Lodge & Camping trek.
For this Trekking routes possible to make short or long both are possible. This man tourists area many trekkers chose this region for the trek. we have thousands of Trekking route in Annapurna region if you like to do short hiking or long Trekking this is depending on your interests and timing but every Trekking route give you a such panoramic views with give chance to touching different cultures so no worry if you have short time we make you fulfill your valuable time to turn your dreams into a reality.
This trek is the one of best views of annapurna range, nilgiri , Dhaulagiri , Tukuche peak , Dhampus peak , Hiunchuli ,Machhapuchhre , Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal other many more greatest views of mountains you never seen before. which is make you the real adventure of life time. This trekking is the suit for who have short holidays this trekking route is much best because in the Annapurna region Poon Hill is the best panoramic place in earth. some famous Trekking itinerary as bellows no worry if you have short time we take you the you top of hill than you enjoy to touch with mountains views.
This short trek provides a good introduction into trekking whilst also providing some wonderful close up views of both the sacred mountain Macchapuchre (Fishtail) and Annapurna South. Our destination is the beautiful and ornate village of Ghandruk, home to the Annapurna Conservation Area Project. Here you ha ve a chance to visit the project to discover at first hand the conservation work being carried out. A refreshing three days allowing an insight into mountain life. Maximum altitude 2600 mtrs.
Day by Day Itinerary:Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (6 hours), overnight hotel. Day 02: Drive Pokhara to Nayapul commence trek to Ghandrung (1940 m.). Overnight stay at tea house. Day 03: Trek Ghandrung to Pothana (1900 m.), Overnight stay at tea house. Day 04: Trek Pothana to Phedi, Drive back to Pokhara, overnight hotel. Day 05: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Cost: Ask for Quotation
What is included in the price?
- Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Accommodation as required by you or as specified in the appropriate itinerary
- Guided city tours if applicable by private car / van / bus
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners)
- Local licensed English speaking Guide
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Airfares including taxes as appropriate for internal flight transfer as part of trekking itinerary
- Land transfers as appropriate for trekking itinerary
- All our government taxes
- Official expense
What is not included in the price?
- Certain lunches and dinners as explained in the trekking itinerary
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Appropriate visa fees
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Overland via Kerong
- Kailash Inner Kora by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Lucknow
- Lhasa with Kailash Yatra by Flight
- Kailash Panning and Preparation
- Tibet General Information
- Tibet Visa Information
- Muktinath Tour by Flight
- Nepal Cultural Tour
- Damodar Kunda Tour
- Lumbini Tour Packages
- Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Nepal Information